A culture club
We are a small business that thrives on doing the right thing. Our people are the reason we exist and are growing. Our priority is to look after them and give them a workplace where they can be themselves, grow and develop (personally and professionally) and where their wellbeing is put first.
Equality at our core
We’re committed to keeping a level playing field for everyone, that means we’re constantly taking a step back to look at how we can create a more diverse workplace and encourage everyone to reach their potential.
Our strong team of female leaders inspire their teams everyday to reach for more, coupled with our core value to Push The Boundaries.
We’ve collected a crack team of Diversity, Inclusion, Culture, and Equality champions to further improve DOMO’s inclusive culture and help educate ourselves and others in the community. With a clear vision in mind, we aim to create a safe work environment where everyone feels welcome. We hold frequent DICE company-wide training sessions and have some exciting upcoming projects to involve our surrounding community.
“There has always been a strong focus on company culture at DOMO, more than I’ve seen at other companies.”
Invested in you
As a company that prioritises our employees’ growth, we regularly review performance and roles, encourage feedback, and offer a budget for training.
Many of our Domosapiens have risen through the ranks of their team to become leaders and take on new ownership areas throughout their time at Domo.
Giving back is part of the DOMO culture, so we’re frequently seen raising money for a range of charities including running Bristol 10K for Bowel Cancer UK and taking part in a sponsored Go-Kart tournament for Jessie May.
This year Signable launched an initiative to give registered charities a discounted rate on all plans. Just another way we’re giving back.
Our Green mission
As Signable Electronic Signing is one of our main brands under the DOMO Group umbrella, we feel strongly about actively helping combat climate change. Our ‘bit’ takes the shape of donating a percentage of our profits to Stripe Climate, which works with emerging ‘Carbon Removal’ technology firms.
DOMO supplies a budget for everyone to expand their learning outside of the office. Over the years our teams have travelled to Helsinki, Amsterdam, San Diego, and Brighton for a range of different conferences and courses.
Great people, great benefits
What can you expect when you work at DOMO?
- Unlimited holidays
- Monthly £50 learning and well-being budget
- Regular company get-togethers
- Mental health first aiders
- Paid sick leave, both physical and mental (including menstrual & menopause)
- Paid face-to-face counselling for up to 8 sessions
- Learning budget for things like books, training courses and conferences
- Weekly 1:1’s and coaching with your manager
- Regular sharing sessions and reflections both team and company wide
- A library of books ranging from wellbeing to industry specific for you to borrow
- Multi-purpose office space with open desk areas, quiet working booths and collaboration spaces
- Private rooms available for religious observance, meditation and reflection
- Help yourself to fruit, snacks and proper coffee
- Company swag-bag
- Dog friendly office
- Bike parking in the office
- Casual dress – wear whatever you feel comfortable in and represents you
- On-site showers
- Health support plan
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Pension plan
- Discount scheme
- Free financial coaching with a dedicated advisor
- Hybrid working policy
- Refer a friend policy
- Family Friendly policy with enhanced pay
- 5 volunteering days per year
“DOMO promotes a healthy work/life balance and gives you the tools and skills to not only do your job but to also gain skills to progress within the company.”
“I love working at DOMO as my homelife is just as important to them as my work life, so I can still progress in my career whilst being the mum I want to be!”
Some awards we’re extremely proud of
Great team. Great company. We take pride in everything we do.