The People team
The People behind the people
Fancy a career in People? Great! Find out more about us below.
The People team is what holds DOMO together. We support the business and its goals by developing and delivering people strategies as well as taking care of our highly valued teams. As the name suggests, people are at the core of everything we do, whether that’s organising wellbeing initiatives for our staff or developing inclusive policies to ensure we remain a Great Place to Work™.
Alongside our work on people policies and processes, we look after the company benefits, organise training and support individuals with their development. The People Team also has a big presence in our fantastic DICE and Community groups. We are a small, friendly team with BIG ambitions, always happy to listen and support teams and individuals whether on a personal or professional level.
Head of people
Who’s working in the People Team?
It’s always nice to put a friendly face to a name, here are some of our friendly faces…
Head of people
People data and reward analyst
People and culture specialist
“There has always been a strong focus on company culture at DOMO, more than I’ve seen at other companies.”
Creating a truly great place to work
We are DOMO and we’re built on passionate, enthusiastic people, dedicated to making the traditionally difficult, simple. We’re proud of our Domosapiens, and we’re always on the lookout for people who fit our culture. We encourage people to be themselves no matter their skills or background, so if DOMO feels like a place you’d like to be a part of, keep reading.
Great people, great benefits
What can you expect when you work at DOMO?
- Unlimited holidays
- Monthly £50 learning and well-being budget
- Regular company get-togethers
- Mental health first aiders
- Paid sick leave, both physical and mental (including menstrual & menopause)
- Paid face-to-face counselling for up to 8 sessions
- Learning budget for things like books, training courses and conferences
- Weekly 1:1’s and coaching with your manager
- Regular sharing sessions and reflections both team and company wide
- A library of books ranging from wellbeing to industry specific for you to borrow
- Multi-purpose office space with open desk areas, quiet working booths and collaboration spaces
- Private rooms available for religious observance, meditation and reflection
- Help yourself to fruit, snacks and propper coffee
- Company swag-bag
- Dog friendly office
- Bike parking in the office
- Casual dress – wear whatever you feel comfortable in and represents you
- On-site showers
- Health support plan
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Pension plan
- Discount scheme
- Free financial coaching with a dedicated advisor
- Hybrid working policy
- Refer a friend policy
- Enhanced pay parent policies
- Volunteering and community policy
Current People team vacancies
Nothing here that catches your eye?
That’s ok. We’re always on the look out for talented people, so if you’re interested in us, we’d love to know a little more about you. Just send us your latest CV and a few lines about yourself.