The People & Operations Team
The People behind the people
The People & Operations team are what holds DOMO together and are the cogs which keep the company running! Made up of the People, Finance, Office Management & Data teams, we support the business by keeping everything functioning smoothly in the background so that our highly valued team members are supported.
Here’s a little bit more about us:
We support the business and its goals by developing and delivering people strategies as well as taking care of our highly valued teams. As the name suggests, people are at the core of everything we do, whether that’s organising wellbeing initiatives for our staff or developing inclusive policies to ensure we remain a Great Place to Work™.
Alongside our work on people policies and processes, we look after the company benefits, organise training and support individuals with their development. The People Team also has a big presence in our fantastic DICE and Community groups. We are a small, friendly team with BIG ambitions, always happy to listen and support teams and individuals whether on a personal or professional level.
Our Finance Team looks after all things financial, from group wide cash flows and credit controls, to payroll and expenses.
Our Office Management function is a varied role which ranges from looking after the physical office space and facilities, to collaborating across teams to work on longer term projects. The Operations team are also responsible for planning team events and our highly anticipated lunch and learn sessions. No day is the same, which is what makes it great: one day we’ll be supporting the teams in their development, and the next we’re working on our ISO certification. Ultimately, we’re all here to help the company thrive and grow!
Head of People & Operations
Who’s working in the People Team?
It’s always nice to put a friendly face to a name, here are some of our friendly faces…
Head of People & Operations
Head of finance
Operations, People & Wellbeing Specialist
People & Culture Specialist
Business Data Analyst
People & Culture Manager
“There has always been a strong focus on company culture at DOMO, more than I’ve seen at other companies.”
Creating a truly great place to work
We are DOMO and we’re built on passionate, enthusiastic people, dedicated to making the traditionally difficult, simple. We’re proud of our Domosapiens, and we’re always on the lookout for people who fit our culture. We encourage people to be themselves no matter their skills or background, so if DOMO feels like a place you’d like to be a part of, keep reading.
Great people, great benefits
What can you expect when you work at DOMO?
- Unlimited holidays
- Monthly £50 learning and well-being budget
- Regular company get-togethers
- Mental health first aiders
- Paid sick leave, both physical and mental (including menstrual & menopause)
- Paid face-to-face counselling for up to 8 sessions
- Learning budget for things like books, training courses and conferences
- Weekly 1:1’s and coaching with your manager
- Regular sharing sessions and reflections both team and company wide
- A library of books ranging from wellbeing to industry specific for you to borrow
- Multi-purpose office space with open desk areas, quiet working booths and collaboration spaces
- Private rooms available for religious observance, meditation and reflection
- Help yourself to fruit, snacks and propper coffee
- Company swag-bag
- Dog friendly office
- Bike parking in the office
- Casual dress – wear whatever you feel comfortable in and represents you
- On-site showers
- Health support plan
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Pension plan
- Discount scheme
- Free financial coaching with a dedicated advisor
- Hybrid working policy
- Refer a friend policy
- Enhanced pay parent policies
- Volunteering and community policy
Current People team vacancies
Nothing here that catches your eye?
That’s ok. We’re always on the look out for talented people, so if you’re interested in us, we’d love to know a little more about you. Just send us your latest CV and a few lines about yourself.