The Marketing team
Crafting campaigns, engaging audiences
Fancy a career in Marketing? Great! Find out more about us below.
The Marketing Team is a creative force, utilising market research and the latest trends to drive brand awareness, generate leads and engage with our customers. We are an agile team that works in sprints, collaborating closely with other teams across the business such as Customer, Data, Design and Product to continuously improve our efforts and help to grow the brand.
Whether it’s creating carefully crafted email campaigns, running detailed PPC ads, or hopping on board the latest trends on TikTok, we are the brand’s storytellers, building engagement through captivating content and impactful campaigns. No idea is too big; our creativity is what sets us apart and helps us to ensure our customers get the most from our platform.
Python for marketers: get started with reporting, AI and marketing automation
Python is a programming language that has become extremely popular with developers and marketers in recent years. What can you do with it as a marketer? And how do you start …Read more
Who’s working in the Marketing Team?
It’s always nice to put a friendly face to a name, here are some of our friendly faces…
Content marketing team lead
Acquisition and Customer Marketing Team Lead
Digital Marketing Exec
Content marketing executive
“There has always been a strong focus on company culture at DOMO, more than I’ve seen at other companies.”
Creating a truly great place to work
We are DOMO and we’re built on passionate, enthusiastic people, dedicated to making the traditionally difficult, simple. We’re proud of our Domosapiens, and we’re always on the lookout for people who fit our culture. We encourage people to be themselves no matter their skills or background, so if DOMO feels like a place you’d like to be a part of, keep reading.
Great people, great benefits
What can you expect when you work at DOMO?
- Unlimited holidays
- Monthly £50 learning and well-being budget
- Regular company get-togethers
- Mental health first aiders
- Paid sick leave, both physical and mental (including menstrual & menopause)
- Paid face-to-face counselling for up to 8 sessions
- Learning budget for things like books, training courses and conferences
- Weekly 1:1’s and coaching with your manager
- Regular sharing sessions and reflections both team and company wide
- A library of books ranging from wellbeing to industry specific for you to borrow
- Multi-purpose office space with open desk areas, quiet working booths and collaboration spaces
- Private rooms available for religious observance, meditation and reflection
- Help yourself to fruit, snacks and propper coffee
- Company swag-bag
- Dog friendly office
- Bike parking in the office
- Casual dress – wear whatever you feel comfortable in and represents you
- On-site showers
- Health support plan
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Pension plan
- Discount scheme
- Free financial coaching with a dedicated advisor
- Hybrid working policy
- Refer a friend policy
- Enhanced pay parent policies
- Volunteering and community policy
Current Marketing team vacancies
Lead Growth Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Lead Growth Marketing Manager to help grow our world class eSignature platform. You will be responsible for building and executing and communicating out our Growth Marketing Strategy. You will inspire a team of talented Growth Marketers and help develop their skills. This role sits within the Senior Strategy Team.
We need someone who is not only strategically minded, a great communicator, and an expert in their field, but also not afraid to roll their sleeves up and get involved in the execution stage.Find out more and apply
PR Marketing Executive
We are looking for a PR Marketing Executive to help evolve our world class eSignature platform. Your role will be to clearly communicate the benefits of Signable’s product and services in an accessible and easy-to-understand way and in line with the company vision. You will have a creative flair and a proactive approach to increasing Signable’s reach and report on your activities to understand return on investment (ROI).
You’ll have the ability to tell stories that attract, inspire, entertain, and ultimately share the magic of Signable with wider audiences!
Nothing here that catches your eye?
That’s ok. We’re always on the look out for talented people, so if you’re interested in us, we’d love to know a little more about you. Just send us your latest CV and a few lines about yourself.