The Customer team
Consistently creating success
Fancy a career in Customer? Great! Find out more about us below.
The Customer Team are the people on the ground, helping our users get the best possible experience. With three dedicated teams, our people-first mentality means that supporting our customers as they grow and scale is our number one priority. Our Sales Team drives performance by enabling the greatest possible level of engagement with the brand, creating compelling customer experiences and ease of collaboration across the customer engagement lifecycle.
Our Success Team is in charge of the strategy, operations, programs and systems that help our customers grow. We take care of post and pre-sales activities including on-boarding, adoption, retention and growth whilst maintaining an exceptional user experience throughout. Our Support Team is responsible for ensuring our customers remain happy: they’re the people at the end of the phone, ready to answer any questions or issues our customers may be experiencing, going above and beyond to ensure things run smoothly.
Employee Spotlight: Ellie, Manager of Customer Success
Introduce yourself! My name is Ellie and I am the Manager of the Customer Success and Support team. I started as a Customer Success Champion, managing support queries and …Read more
Who’s working in the Customer Team?
It’s always nice to put a friendly face to a name, here are some of our friendly faces…
Head of Customer Success
Strategic Customer Success Manager
Technical Customer Success
Business development representative
Customer support representative
Customer Success – New Business
Customer success champion
Customer support representative
Junior Data Analyst
Customer success manager
Customer Support Representative
“There has always been a strong focus on company culture at DOMO, more than I’ve seen at other companies.”
Creating a truly great place to work
We are DOMO and we’re built on passionate, enthusiastic people, dedicated to making the traditionally difficult, simple. We’re proud of our Domosapiens, and we’re always on the lookout for people who fit our culture. We encourage people to be themselves no matter their skills or background, so if DOMO feels like a place you’d like to be a part of, keep reading.
Great people, great benefits
What can you expect when you work at DOMO?
- Unlimited holidays
- Monthly £50 learning and well-being budget
- Regular company get-togethers
- Mental health first aiders
- Paid sick leave, both physical and mental (including menstrual & menopause)
- Paid face-to-face counselling for up to 8 sessions
- Learning budget for things like books, training courses and conferences
- Weekly 1:1’s and coaching with your manager
- Regular sharing sessions and reflections both team and company wide
- A library of books ranging from wellbeing to industry specific for you to borrow
- Multi-purpose office space with open desk areas, quiet working booths and collaboration spaces
- Private rooms available for religious observance, meditation and reflection
- Help yourself to fruit, snacks and propper coffee
- Company swag-bag
- Dog friendly office
- Bike parking in the office
- Casual dress – wear whatever you feel comfortable in and represents you
- On-site showers
- Health support plan
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Pension plan
- Discount scheme
- Free financial coaching with a dedicated advisor
- Hybrid working policy
- Refer a friend policy
- Enhanced pay parent policies
- Volunteering and community policy
Current Customer team vacancies
Nothing here that catches your eye?
That’s ok. We’re always on the look out for talented people, so if you’re interested in us, we’d love to know a little more about you. Just send us your latest CV and a few lines about yourself.